Monday, January 25, 2010

Shhh she's asleep....

Ill try to type quietly, Bristol just passed out in her bouncer. Have I mentioned I am the queen of multi-tasking? I have conquered the art of typing on my computer, with one leg outstretched bouncing her bouncey, while eating a snack & talking on my phone. Yes my muscles hurt from being pulled in each direction....

Anyways -- my fatty update. I lost 2 more lbs last week (week 3), so total Im down 5 lbs & 3 lbs under my pre-pregnancy weight. I just want to lose 2 more pounds before I go to Florida in two weeks & I will be happy! I NEED to weigh in the 120s! Im working out about 6 days a week & I really cut back on my calories. Although Im getting a little nervous about not eating enough to keep my supply up so Im goin to watch that.

Have I mentioned that there is nothing more precious in the whole wide world than a sleeping baby?? If only I had the time to have her nap in my arms everyday. You cant help from smiling when you see something so peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment